What's new

Gold Today In Rough Seas

Les West Central Fl

Bronze Member
Joined
Jun 14, 2009
Messages
2,334
Reaction score
1,306
Golden Thread
0
Location
Bradenton, Fl
Detector(s) used
Aquasound, Excal 2, Excal (NY), Infinium
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hit the beach early this morning. A lot of wave action when we arrived but we did manage to detect in deeper water without being knocked around and found some coins.. After about an hour the wave sizes started increasing to between 3 to 5 ft. Guess we were gluttons for punishment and stayed 4 hrs. I found a nice 3.1gr. 18kt. gold initial ring and had almost given up on digging it.
 

Attachments

  • happy.webp
    happy.webp
    11.6 KB · Views: 153
Upvote 0
WTG Les! Lookout for those kidney shakers!
 
Congratulation!! Well done.
 
Les,I thought that was you I saw out there!:headbang:

That ring is beautiful!

That is great detecting!

Lorraine
 

Attachments

  • lostring.webp
    lostring.webp
    42.3 KB · Views: 129
Last edited:
Nice job. Congratulations on the golden ticket!
 
Hard work pays off
 
Congratulations on the nice gold ring Les . Hope the water calms down a bit soon. :thumbsup:
 
Les,I thought that was you I saw out there!:headbang:

That ring is beautiful!

That is great detecting!

Lorraine
Thanks, The wave in the post felt like the one that hit me.
 
Way to perservere and get the gold.
 
Pretty nice looking ring. Dedication and Determination pays off!
 
I got in a little yesterday and got hit hard by a couple of waves. You are brave!! congrats on the gold!
 
You deserve that one Les...I was looking at some of the west coast web cams and said it was too rough to hunt.
 
Nice piece of gold les.:thumbsup:
 
wtg! never give up!!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom