Gold Veins Arrowheads and Prospecting for GOLD!

CGC Miner

Nov 18, 2010
High Rockies
Detector(s) used
GB2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey guys. Prospecting might be the best thing to do in these uncertain and germ-y times!

Fresh Air, no crowds and GOLD!

Let's go Prospecting:3barsgold:
Today we're in Southern Colorado. I show and explain some of the key features I look for while out finding gold veins and arrowheads.
I'm always learning, so feel free to correct me on any terminology or things I may have missed.
Stay Safe Ya'll!

Upvote 0
OP
OP
CGC Miner

CGC Miner

Nov 18, 2010
High Rockies
Detector(s) used
GB2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My pleasure Russ! I'm glad you enjoyed the tagalong!
Do you remember Marc, Urbanminer? Just talked to him yesterday and he's scouring the hills or Arizona for gold. He's got some interesting new prospects too! So much ground out there to explore.
Stay safe my friend!

russau

Gold Member
May 29, 2005
St. Louis, missouri
Yep I know Marc real well ! I was dredgeing with in the Medicine Bow Mountains at Douglas Creek several times ! Them days are over for me now ! I really hate that and miss the s*** out of it !!:dontknow::BangHead: Back when you really had a good group of guys ! I hope this is still true !

KevinInColorado

Gold Member
Jan 9, 2012
Summit County, Colorado
Detector(s) used
Grizzly Goldtrap Explorer & Motherlode, Gold Cube with trommel or Banker on top, Angus Mackirk Expedition, Gold-n-Sand Xtream Hand pump
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
My pleasure Russ! I'm glad you enjoyed the tagalong!
Do you remember Marc, Urbanminer? Just talked to him yesterday and he's scouring the hills or Arizona for gold. He's got some interesting new prospects too! So much ground out there to explore.
Stay safe my friend!

Give Marc my best. I sure enjoyed getting to know him and to dig together when he was a Coloradan!

OP
OP
CGC Miner

CGC Miner

Nov 18, 2010
High Rockies
Detector(s) used
GB2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I will let Marc know that you guys say howdy! We talk about all things gold but lately we both have been focused on hardrock ores.
He's on some free mill while my last 2 assays came back at 1g/ton, gotta dig deeper!
I'm actually hoping to get down to see him someday soon and help him with a few mining projects. I'm sure he'll be happy to get an update on you two!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread