What's new

Gold wedding band...but it was my own

Damnails

Jr. Member
Joined
Dec 2, 2014
Messages
77
Reaction score
203
Golden Thread
0
Location
Shenadoah Valley, Va.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, modifiedTesaro Cibola, Garret Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Twenty or so yrs ago I took off my wedding band & put it in my shirt pocket, then went out to work in the garden. Missed it the next morning, went to shirt pocket....yea it ain't there either. Found it yesterday out in yard that used to be garden.. how bout that! It does help to know general area tho!
0504144334_02.webp0504144407_03.webp
Dn
 
Upvote 20
Twenty or so yrs ago I took off my wedding band & put it in my shirt pocket, then went out to work in the garden. Missed it the next morning, went to shirt pocket....yea it ain't there either. Found it yesterday out in yard that used to be garden.. how bout that! It does help to know general area tho!
View attachment 1308497View attachment 1308498
Dn

You found that diggin or with MD?
 
Incredible find congrats!
 
Hey that's fantastic! I bet you were thrilled to find that long lost ring! Does it still fit? Lol

The first gold ring I ever found was also mine. Long story short- I was detecting out in the boonies, put my ring in my pocket, finished detecting, took my pants off and shook out the ticks, put pants back on, drove away. Three hours later I realized what I had done. Drove back and managed to find it in the brutally deep prairie grass. Whew!
 
Should we give him an honorable mention for returning to original owner? :laughing7:
 
Sweet! At least you can remember that far back... :notworthy:
 
Put it back on. The fun's over...
:laughing7:

Haha! About 3 sizes to small now! Replaced with new one very quickly, if you know what I mean!
 
Congratulations for finding your own lost ring!
 
Congrats! Lost mine helping friend move. His daughter moving some items found it in the carpet on our anniversary day, 14 yrs later!
 
Let me see here.... You found a ring and returned it to the owner.

Does that qualify for Honorable Mention?
 
Did you get a reward? :laughing7:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom