What's new

Gold with 70 Diamonds

Gary Drayton

Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 28, 2007
Messages
357
Reaction score
663
Golden Thread
2
Location
Fort Lauderdale Florida
🥇 Banner finds
2
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excalibur
Minelab Sovereign GT
Minelab CTX3030
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It has been a great month for water hunting finds and it only got better early this morning with this beautiful heavy 14K white gold ladies ring with 70 diamonds saved from the South Florida surf.
I also found 3 silver rings and a 10K gold wedding band but it was the diamond ring that made getting up early to go to the beach worth the yawns. My wife used the Spock mind bending trick on me and this weekends sparkly trinket is already on her hand for safe keeping.
HH Gary
 

Attachments

  • Big ice! jpg.webp
    Big ice! jpg.webp
    66 KB · Views: 534
Upvote 0
Everyone should have such a willing and dedicated wife to safeguard their jewelry finds. :laughing7: Me, I have to watch over them all by myself. :BangHead: Wait a minute, let me rethink this! Nice dig! :icon_thumleft:
 
outstanding.gif
All I can say is WOW Gary Drayton!
 
Huge Bling there! :treasurechest::treasurechest: Looking for gold of any kind here hard to get on land tho !
 
Incredible.....WTG Gary!

Cliff
 
That's a stunning ring. Better have some bodyguard skills if the wife wears it out.
 
Man...what a nice ring! Outstanding.
 
Gary, that is a STUNNING gold ring find!

You sure do find the most beautiful treasures!

Mega congratulations!

Lorraine
 
Big Bling! Love it, love it, love it! :hello2: :hello2: :hello2:

If your wife decides she doesn't want it (hahaha), there's a gal up here in New Hampshire that sure would!

We have to wait at least a few more weeks before our beaches get busy and the bling returns.

Great find! Congrats on the gold and ice.

HH,
Anita
 
Absolutely Incredible Finds!!! Congrats.
 
Sweet Baby Jesus!!!
 
Gary, That ring is absolutely effin rediculous....I think I can say that here can't I? LOLOLOL WOW what a great find my friend...
 
Gary, That is a beautiful ring! Sure would love to live down there and hunt. The Tampa Bay area is nice to hunt, but seldom do we have finds that come close to your discoveries
 
I wonder what an appraisal on a piece like that would be. My fiancé fusses about the cost of my detector and I had to show her this find.
 
Man oh man oh man! That is one serious honker!

... My wife used the Spock mind bending trick on me and this weekends sparkly trinket is already on her hand for safe keeping.

That's how it's supposed to work, lol. Congrats!
 
Simply Outstanding Gary.... Congratulations.

Now, If I found that, the first thing I would do--in clean terminology--is to pass a brick. The second thing I would do is not tell the wife. However, I would attempt to find the owner. Someone had to have reported that loss...
 
Gary you are definitely the "ring master" my friend. I just bought one of your guides and it is chocked full of tips I NEVER would have thought of. Thank you for your wisdom.. Barry
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom