What's new

Gold X2 today WooHoo!

dc426

Sr. Member
Joined
Aug 7, 2011
Messages
312
Reaction score
487
Golden Thread
0
Location
Largo, Florida
Detector(s) used
sand shark, at pro, New CZ-21
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Man, finally broke a 6 week gold drought. 5 total rings today. One being 4.42g 10K mens wedding band with 4 small diamond chips, the rest are silver. The second gold which is a first for me is a gold dental crown. I actually found the crown first to break the streak. It was in a wash out or ripple trough about 3 inches deep. Had fun today as my vacation is officially over today. Tomorrow starts work, ugh!
DC

7101.jpg

7102.jpg

7103.jpg
 
Upvote 0
good hunt!! i'd love to find 2 gold in one day! congrats
 
I still am amazed that folks can loose crowns--or grills for that matter. That was a super hunt. That is a lot more for the "pile."
apush
 
Great job on the two gold and all the silver! You had really a nice hunt!
 
Nice Find,I would be happy if I even found one,,WTG:headbang:
 
nice way to finish the vacation NICE JOB
 
Well done, congratulation!!
 
Awesome haul,nice VA-K.:icon_thumleft:
 
Impressive day's hunt. Congrats.
 
Five ring day with gold...great hunt. I found a silver ring just like the one you found that says True Love Waits. Is the hallmark BSD?
 
You found my toof!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom