What's new

Golden Kennedy half dollar

Joanner

Jr. Member
Joined
Dec 31, 2007
Messages
57
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
I got a "golden" 1977 half dollar yesterday. Should I re-circulate it, or is it worth more than 50 cents? Pretty little coin.
 
Upvote 0
I found a gold Bicentennial last night myself. I save them for my Gramma to play bridge with, she says them old ladies get to fightin over them- I gotta see that one day haha. Them and the chromed ones. HH Mark
 
I got five rolls of them in one stop. >:(
I Just throw them back. If you decide to keep them their will be plenty more.
 
Joanner, according to the website "coinflation", that Kennedy half contains five cents worth of metal.....throw it back. FFD
 
Unless you are hard up for cash I would keep it. It may not be worth much but hey you never know. I plan on getting a roll of these gold dipped coins together and seeing what they do on ebay. If 2009 pennies can sell there for 400 dollars a box then anything is possible.

Golden Silver
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom