Whites Silver Eagle, DFX, Shadow X-2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
F

Felinepeachy

CurbdiggerCarl57 said:
Felinepeachy said:
Okay, but does this go too far?

Hey I'm trying to get a recently found kitty on the Banner, so anything that has to do with cats is okay by me.
Carl

It's funny you should say that, a while ago one of our members was metal detecting and found a pup that had been tied up and abandoned in the woods. He rescued her and kept her. I always felt that was a banner find :thumbsup:

mikeofaustin

Bronze Member
Jan 24, 2008
Detector(s) used
dfx
Just to add to the dispersant. You guys have to actually appreciate Tnet as a whole. A long time ago, I used to go to sites for things I was interested in like 'corvettes'. But, I quickly found that they are just a bunch of 16-30 year olds with no respect. Now, Tnet, on the other hand, when have you even seen a 16-30 year old interested in the history of farms, or the history of towns, or even just finding memorabilia that was worth nothing, yet it was worth a lot of the finder. Just go look under 'what is it'. You'll find a heap of rust that a 20 year old will kick and curse it for cutting his shoe. We are a different breed of people. Even though, as we get older, we are still crazy, yet we are crazy in a mature way.... we can argue with knowledge and factual evidence, and put educated discussion behind it... instead of just saying, "Your a loser fa g".

Point is, ... Tnet is probably the best place to go to, to talk about anything... even without the rubber room, we still have good conversations.

Long live Tnet.

lastleg

Silver Member
Feb 3, 2008
Everyone who is NOT needs to step up and get a Charter membership and
help Marc keep "our thing" going. You can be a "made" guy or gal for only
20 clams. Now that's a steal.

mikeofaustin

Bronze Member
Jan 24, 2008
Detector(s) used
dfx
lastleg said:
Everyone who is NOT needs to step up and get a Charter membership and
help Marc keep "our thing" going. You can be a "made" guy or gal for only
20 clams. Now that's a steal.

When I get gainfully employed, or at least making enough money, I will gladly contribute. I'm also sorry I wasn't in this position before the site recently had to sell because of financial conditions.

You do bring up an interesting point though. What makes a website successful. Is it membership fee's, or is it advertising revenue.

I'm just thinking out loud here, but I would guess that this site has probably 1 or 2 SQL databases? I wouldn't think the data traffic here would equal not much above 10 Gig a month (it's mostly text). Most web hosting sites can give that to you for under $10 a month (mine is $5). But, I'm just showing my ignorance here. I really have no idea.

Ooops, I just got banned.. Again. (get it? This thread "Gone or banned"?)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread