What's new

Gonna be down for a while

dc426

Sr. Member
Joined
Aug 7, 2011
Messages
312
Reaction score
487
Golden Thread
0
Location
Largo, Florida
Detector(s) used
sand shark, at pro, New CZ-21
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm not looking forward to this but I've needed shoulder surgery for a while now. I want to get it done and healed before the summer season gets here. I should have had it done by now but things just haven't worked out. So for the couple of months that I won't be able to go out and find cool stuff I'll be relying on all those cool videos you guys make. So keep up the good work. Also this is gonna be a good time to box up the Sand Shark and the ATP and send them back for some much needed warranty work. Lately i haven't found squat my last few times out so I'm not feeling too bad about getting this done this time of the year. Wish me luck! and happy hunting.
DC
 
Upvote 0
Shoulder surgery isn't something you look forward to dc426, but like
you said, get 'er done now and get healed-up for this summer's hunting.
Hope all goes well for you..... Gold Nuggets :hello:
 
Wishing you a quick recovery. Those physical therapist's I think should wear black hoods so we don't know who they are in the parking lot. :laughing7:
 
Sorry to read about your impending surgery, DC426.

I hope you will recover completely ASAP!

Lorraine
 
Hope you have a speedy and painless recovery.
 
Been there done that the therapy is the most important part keep it up and don't quit, good luck

Jonnie
 
I wish you good luck on the operation and a speedy recovery. I'm looking forward to detecting with you, like we talked about. Take care, Bob, Lake City :thumbsup:
 
I had shoulder surgery a couple of years ago, just learn to do things one armed, after the surgery pain subsides its fun to get out of the house. I still have trouble with my shoulder, detect and scoop with the good arm, carry the scoop with the bad arm.
Good Luck it ain't no fun
 
swing Shark as soon as possible afterwards, I really believe happiness / work aids healing :icon_profileleft: happy gold filled rehab!
 
I wish you a speedy recovery too. I am just getting over a total knee replacement which is keeping me from hunting so I know how you will feel. Just hang in there. :wink:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom