What's new

Good day at Deerfield Beach

Sandshark561

Jr. Member
Joined
Jun 10, 2011
Messages
21
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Location
Lake Worth, Fl.
Detector(s) used
White Surf master PI, Sandshark by Tesoro, DFX Whites
Hi all! Went for low tide @ 12:15 in Deerfield beach. Stayed til 5 pm and had a great hunt! :headbang:North side of pier had few signals with a lot of hairpins. My last signal to the north side was right by the pier and deep. Loud end in the earphones. Turned up a fishermans knife from the fishing pier. :hello2:about an hour and a half on the clock! :icon_sunny:Decided to head to the south of the pier I caught a nice .925 Sterling necklace 38g! Sweet!!!!! :thumbsup:About 10 minutes later in the knee deep deep! A ring that I thought was 14K but it was a decent fake. :dontknow:I still had an awsome time and I did use sunblock so feelin real crispy! This was the first dead calm day along the coast so hopefully with all the depositers there will be some more there later :tongue3: Happy hunting!
 

Attachments

  • 100_0862.webp
    100_0862.webp
    385.6 KB · Views: 487
  • 100_0860.webp
    100_0860.webp
    458.7 KB · Views: 477
  • 100_0863.webp
    100_0863.webp
    385.7 KB · Views: 487
Upvote 0
Awesome necklace and I like the knife WTG sounds like a great hunt. :thumbsup:
HH-drewan
 
good hunt! The ring does look very nice!
 
Great hunt...nice hunk of silver!!!!!
 
Sounds like you really enjoyed todays hunt, and got silver as well! :icon_thumright:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom