Hit low tide today and scooped up a mans 14k band, a titanium band, a 10k gold filled band and a small junk one. Is there any diff between gold filled and gold plated No flaking on this one! Thx for looking and HH
Thx Les and Lorraine, I found out that filled is better than plated, it has 100% more gold than plated, wont flake or tarnish on the wearer, but will turn if in the ground or water for awhile. HH to u both!!
Thx Les and Lorraine, I found out that filled is better than plated, it has 100% more gold than plated, wont flake or tarnish on the wearer, but will turn if in the ground or water for awhile. HH to u both!!
Good day! I hit Wrightsville beach yesterday. Only change and one hoop ear ring to show for my efforts. Glad to see someone is doing good at the beaches in N.C.