What's new

Good day on the river

arrow86

Silver Member
Joined
May 6, 2014
Messages
3,377
Reaction score
4,083
Golden Thread
0
Location
Eastern Shore Maryland
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I went today and hit a few spots I haven't been to in a while. The leaves covered up most of the better spots but I did manage to find a few still. The first one I found is really crazy Iv never found one before with a hole in it like this. I'm guessing there was some type of softer mineral in the hole at one point and eroded out. I like it tho it's different.
ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1509929042.081379.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1509929061.014345.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1509929073.300684.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1509929082.831897.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1509929093.348997.webp
Next I found this one which blended in really good with the ground I was lucky to see it
ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1509929165.823633.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1509929184.239969.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1509929193.823995.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1509929203.798968.webp
I also found these 2 quartz pieces one was a point the other is a broken knife that would have been pretty big
ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1509929265.553086.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1509929278.598288.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1509929287.851806.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1509929300.200710.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1509929308.672857.webp
And a group pic of them cleaned up
ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1509929367.262430.webp
Thanks for looking feel free to leave comments
 
Upvote 0
@arrow86 killing it on the eastern shore. Think the wind blows all of the grass to the western shore... been a tough go for me. All of my shore lines covered in muck! Found two tips and two bases today along the Susky today been a lot of painful hunts. Congrats thanks for sharing.ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1509932611.177838.webp
 
Last edited:
Great day! That first one is one angry looking point!
 
@arrow86 killing it on the eastern shore. Think the wind blows all of the grass to the western shore... been a tough go for me. All of my shore lines covered in muck! Found two tips and two bases today along the Susky today been a lot of painful hunts. Congrats thanks for sharing.View attachment 1512950

Nice , have to see them cleaned up the one looks interesting , the bigger one that looks
Thinner with the base missing is that Quartz or rhyolite ?
 
Very nice, you did good! Especially like your white quartz points!
 
Theory on grasses? Seeing A lot?
 
Good looking points and a damn good eye. The one with a hole in it is definitely cool id put it somewhere it couldn't get broke

Sent from my A571VL using Tapatalk
 
Very nice finds/good day!
 
I love that one with the hole in it, sure is a unique find!!! Must be nice to get out and hunt. I miss wandering about.
 
Got some nice keepers in that group Arrow. The hole one you are lucky it didnt tumble another time probably would of snapped soon. Take a rake and move them leaves out of your way
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom