arrow86
Silver Member
- Joined
- May 6, 2014
- Messages
- 3,377
- Reaction score
- 4,083
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Eastern Shore Maryland
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
Had a good day out on the river today I took my brother in law with me he’s been really getting into artifact hunting past few months without much luck but it came together for him today and he found a killer point and 2 other nice ones .... wish I had recorded his celebration after he found the first one he was jumping up and down running down the beach ..... good stuff
Here’s his finds
Nice jasper point
View attachment 1708562


He also found these 2



I found a nice little side notch with a material iv never seen before around here



Also found a well used grooved maul / hammer which is the first grooved one iv found so I was happy with it.




Thanks for looking
Here’s his finds
Nice jasper point
View attachment 1708562


He also found these 2



I found a nice little side notch with a material iv never seen before around here



Also found a well used grooved maul / hammer which is the first grooved one iv found so I was happy with it.




Thanks for looking
Upvote
0







