WindHarvester
Bronze Member
- #1
Thread Owner
We placed an order last evening for "The Cookout Combo" that comes with.
2-5oz Filet Mignon
2-5oz Top Sirloin Steaks
4-1lb Boneless Chicken Breasts
4-4oz Omaha Steak Burgers
4-3oz Gourmet Franks
And we got 6 FREE 4oz Omaha Steak Burgers
We used a $20.00 gift card we got from redeeming 500 Coka Cola rewards points and received 1/2 off on shipping.
The whole package was:
$49.95
-$20.00 (gift card)
S/H with 1/2 off was $8.99
Total $38.98
Bonus - A free cooler and some dry ice for science experiments with the kids (not to mention the look on there faces when they realize you can get meat in the mail.
)
I know prices are different everywhere, so who thinks this is a good deal?
Thanks for all the input folks, I'll let you all know when it's delivered on the 19th.
I thought about cashing in some coke points and getting a few $20 gift cards for this place and giving it a try, my kids love it when something is delivered and I think this would really surprise them.
http://www.omahasteaks.com/servlet/...UF=WZC&shoptype=PROMOTION&shopsrc=PRMHoliday3
I usually hunt it or buy all meat locally but thought I might try them, it would definitely be a one time thing because everything is priced so high.
Anyone ever had any experience with them or know someone who has?
2-5oz Filet Mignon
2-5oz Top Sirloin Steaks
4-1lb Boneless Chicken Breasts
4-4oz Omaha Steak Burgers
4-3oz Gourmet Franks
And we got 6 FREE 4oz Omaha Steak Burgers
We used a $20.00 gift card we got from redeeming 500 Coka Cola rewards points and received 1/2 off on shipping.
The whole package was:
$49.95
-$20.00 (gift card)
S/H with 1/2 off was $8.99
Total $38.98
Bonus - A free cooler and some dry ice for science experiments with the kids (not to mention the look on there faces when they realize you can get meat in the mail.
)I know prices are different everywhere, so who thinks this is a good deal?
Thanks for all the input folks, I'll let you all know when it's delivered on the 19th.
I thought about cashing in some coke points and getting a few $20 gift cards for this place and giving it a try, my kids love it when something is delivered and I think this would really surprise them.
http://www.omahasteaks.com/servlet/...UF=WZC&shoptype=PROMOTION&shopsrc=PRMHoliday3
I usually hunt it or buy all meat locally but thought I might try them, it would definitely be a one time thing because everything is priced so high.
Anyone ever had any experience with them or know someone who has?








