What's new

Good Deed Begets Good Karma

wildcarrot

Hero Member
Joined
Oct 5, 2013
Messages
521
Reaction score
2,188
Golden Thread
0
Location
SoCal
Detector(s) used
old used white's surfmaster PI, Dual Field, DFX, Minelab GM 1000 and Nox 600
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The tide was high but I went anyway. Had a little time to hunt dry sand this afternoon. A lady comes up and asked if I could help her find a house key she had dropped. I said sure whereabouts and she points down the beach about 1/4 mile by the bathrooms. I told her to go on back and wait for me while I hunted my way down there. When I got about 100 yards from her, hit a target, and it was a house key. It was no where near where she was standing. So I walked over to her and sure enough it was her key. We talked a bit about metal detecting and off she went very thankful. I turned around to head back up the beach from where I came. Took one step and found a quarter, then a dime and then a pocket spill with four quarters. I thought this is nice, maybe a little payback, considering I'd found maybe 15 cents since I'd been there.
One more swing and boom! Out pops this nice 10.2g white gold band....I would never have found that ring if I hadn't helped the lady find her key...HH'ING Rich

004.webp008.webp
 
Last edited:
Upvote 0
You never knows where it's at....
 
Karma is for real...congrats on a nice chunk of gold.
 
Nice karma ring! Congrats!
 
Paybacks are nice aren't they! Nice one!
 
Stuff seems like it never where people thought they lost it. Great job nonetheless.
 
That is a wonderful, amazing story, wildcarrot!:hello2:

Congrats on the recovery and return of the house key, and congrats on that beautiful , heavy white gold band!:notworthy:

You had a great day!

Lorraine
 
Last edited:
Great hunt story there ! =)
 
Nice score Rich. This is exactly why a swing over the dry sands. Those plows move things all over the beaches here. Congrats!
 
Good karma find and great story. Thanks for sharing.
 
Great story and ending. Karma is always around us just waiting to pay us back.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom