🏆 HONORABLE MENTION Good Deed this Morning

Kurios1

Silver Member
Feb 25, 2017
FEMA REGION 5 North Central Illinois
Detector(s) used
Nokta Impact Whites DFX 300 & M6 Matrix, Minelab Explorer II (2), Makro Red Racer & Racer 2, Garrett AT Pro.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

RVRoamer73

Silver Member
Apr 19, 2016
Georgia
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030 Nox 800
Stealth 720i ,RTG 6"
Lesche GS 36
Predator Raptor
TRX pp
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Really a great recovery.... 0 visibility, and with all the other targets present your skill shown through !! Congrats on the honorable mention !!

Last edited:
OP
OP
ScubaDetector

ScubaDetector

Silver Member
Mar 1, 2016
Port Huron MI
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
2 Fisher CZ-21's 8 and 10" coils
Tesoro Tiger Shark 8 and 10" coils (Interchangeable)
Minelab E-Trac with Sun Ray Probe
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Thanks everyone.

The day before I was up at 6am. Drove almost 3 hours to a lake, spent 3 tanks or almost 9 hours underwater and got back after 11pm. I got to bed around 12. Phone rang at 8:10 in the morning. He was very upset. So I told him I would be right there. It only took about half an hour to find it. My problem I was digging only mid tones on my CZ-21. This ring gave an overload tone it was so big. It was in 7' of pitch black water. The muck and zebra mussel shells on the bottom was a pain. I am just glad I found it. I was afraid it was against the sea wall where my detector couldn't find it . I love helping others and putting smiles on their faces.

I appreciate the honorable mention. I only have skills in pitch black water because I do this a lot for others. I used to get spooked but over time it became quite easy. Stay relaxed, know nothing is there that can hurt you IF you move VERY slow and cautiously. Bumping into trees and dock posts startle you but you can feel and know what they are.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread