What's new

Good dime box with my mercury magnet...

ugotit22

Bronze Member
Joined
Dec 26, 2007
Messages
1,774
Reaction score
569
Golden Thread
0
Location
The Dirty Shire
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX, and Whites IDX Pro
hey guys
I got a dime box b4 my gf came over today. I like doing dimes with her b/c it seems shes my little Mercury magnet. Anyways almost through with the box and we had nothing to show for it. With only like 10 rolls left i hit a rosie,then another. Sure enough a few min later Eva tells me she has a merc. Box produced.

2- rosies
2- Mercs 1945. 1942

Wish every box had those numbers
THanks for lookin
Keith
 

Attachments

  • DSC02700.webp
    DSC02700.webp
    22 KB · Views: 444
  • DSC02704.webp
    DSC02704.webp
    15.2 KB · Views: 439
Upvote 0
That is cool that you and your girlfriend enjoy the hunt together. 4 more for the stash. By the way, you should have taken the Jets picture down. Darn renters. ;D
 
Diver_Down said:
That is cool that you and your girlfriend enjoy the hunt together. 4 more for the stash. By the way, you should have taken the Jets picture down. Darn renters. ;D
Hey dont get used to it in two yrs its OUR stadium
 
Congrats Keith , that certainly helps when u have gf that is a magnet and is really a benefit when she is cute :thumbsup:, Ed
 
Nice finds. I am trying to get my wife into the hobby, but she has no interest.
 
5 Sweet things all at once, dont overload. :wink:

Keep @ it and HH!! :thumbsup:
 
I gotta find a gf to hunt through boxes with me. Doubles production!! Nice silver. :thumbsup:
 
That's a good box, If she's gonna be a magnet like that, I'd be getting 2 boxes daily!


Chris
 
klava said:
Nice finds! BTW Does she have a sister? lol

lol yea all real little ones though. The funny thing is she is really unphotogentic. So i just decided to snape her when she was making a weird face. Yea its fun having a gf to help out, exp. when i have a stupid about of boxes to do.
 
what are you doing searching dimes when she's around :icon_scratch:....if it was me the dimes would have to wait :wink:
 
Sounds like my luck. lol. It's even better she helps you. If i ever find someone to help me they will want half of the finds lol
 
Who's to say the dimes didn't wait a bit....no one said they did them right away lol...nice score
 
Haha you should keep your gf around when you are hunting for silver. She seems to be pretty lucky :)
 
If I had a cutie like that over I don't think I would be wasting time sorting dimes, but that is just me. Unless of course she insisted on CRHing with me.

Jim
 
mistergee said:
what are you doing searching dimes when she's around :icon_scratch:....if it was me the dimes would have to wait :wink:

lol its ok i was able to have both my ladies that way.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom