What's new

Good enough for me! Walker

Texasgopher

Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 26, 2009
Messages
463
Reaction score
9
Golden Thread
0
Location
Amarillo
Detector(s) used
Garrett GTI 2500
Did $1000 got 6 silver total.

1967 x 2
1968 x 1
1969 x 2

And this. woo hoo! Found this one in the fifth roll I opened and I thought there would be more oldies but I'm not complaining. This is only the second walker I've found. The first I found in the very first box I ever tried. Happy hunting! :icon_thumright:
 

Attachments

  • walker front.webp
    walker front.webp
    13.8 KB · Views: 291
  • walker back.webp
    walker back.webp
    16.4 KB · Views: 293
Upvote 0
Congrats, Does not look to be in bad shape either. I have not seen a walker in several weeks now. I miss her.

Golden Silver
 
golden silver said:
Congrats, Does not look to be in bad shape either. I have not seen a walker in several weeks now. I miss her.

Golden Silver

Thanks, not in bad shape at all. it's been almost a year since my last. Hopefully it won't be that long again.
 
Gotta love those Walkers! :icon_thumright:
 

Similar threads

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom