What's new

Good experience

STDevil

Sr. Member
Joined
Jun 12, 2008
Messages
329
Reaction score
1
Golden Thread
0
Stopped by a bank last weekend to dump off a bunch of hand rolls. The teller asked how I get these, and I said I collect them to build folders. AFter she gets done counting the rolls, she says that they have a box in the vault, and that I should come back during the week if I want them. Well, I finally made it back to the bank, and they were happy to unload the sealed box. They said that they had a lot more rolls in the vault, but figured that I did not want them (they apparently did not know they were the ones I dropped off last weekend).

Anyway, I pulled 2 90%, 3 40% and one 2004 out of the box!

I won't mention the bank, but the first two letters of the alphabet are in their name. A lot of people like to complain about this bank, but I have never had a bad experience with them. Even if I did, I would remind myself that thay are a business, and that their business model probably does not include a nut like me!! If they are so awful, the customer should be able to go somewhere else!

Not too shabby!

Happy hunting.
 
Upvote 0
STDevil said:
I won't mention the bank, but the first two letters of the alphabet are in their name.


Gee...that narrows down the name to having the word "BAnk" in it.... :P
 
I will say this for "that" bank. while bank hopping last week i stopped into "that" bank asked if they had any halves, they immediatly said no, but i can order you some. "OK, but i dont have an account here". she said "thats ok either do I and I work here" my account is across the street... we bothed laughed. I pick up the box on Wednessday ;D ;D ;D

Go figure! the bank is only as good as the workers....
 
BOA has been great for me. No fees for buying boxes and they are nice when I go in to pick them up. Although I have an account there I never really use, they never asked me if I had one or not.

Jim
 
I agree, BOA is awsome, they order whenever I want, no problem. never had them give me a hard time about anything.
 
I gave up on one BOA branch. Placed order for coin, they "forgot", and called me to apologize. Next week when I called, they acted completely stupid and said they knew nothing of my order. Set me 3 weeks behind. I do have an active account there. Forget 'em.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom