fistfulladirt
Gold Member
- Joined
- Feb 21, 2008
- Messages
- 12,256
- Reaction score
- 4,968
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Great Lakes State
- Detector(s) used
- dirtfishing
- Primary Interest:
- Other
- #1
Thread Owner
Good hour hunt at a pounded park
A beautiful day off today, partially ruined by an oral surgeon and a root canal. I decided not to let that get me down, so about 7pm I headed out to an area that I know has lots of places for me to do some dirt fishin. Well, all my favorite spots were taken, by kids swinging bats, and kickin soccer balls. I went to my last resort, a small park that I know dates back to the late 1920's. Never have dug more than a wheatie or two out of here, it's really trashy too. Dug my first IH of the year, of course I nicked it. Wasn't too far away from the tot lot. HH all, ffd
A beautiful day off today, partially ruined by an oral surgeon and a root canal. I decided not to let that get me down, so about 7pm I headed out to an area that I know has lots of places for me to do some dirt fishin. Well, all my favorite spots were taken, by kids swinging bats, and kickin soccer balls. I went to my last resort, a small park that I know dates back to the late 1920's. Never have dug more than a wheatie or two out of here, it's really trashy too. Dug my first IH of the year, of course I nicked it. Wasn't too far away from the tot lot. HH all, ffd


I agree with anne, I love that canadian penny! I wish our money was as nice looking as the Canadians. Nice job on that hard hunted park. 






