What's new

Good People

Tony in SC

Gold Member
Joined
Jun 8, 2006
Messages
6,428
Reaction score
9,296
Golden Thread
0
Location
Upstate South Carolina
Detector(s) used
Whites, Minelab, Tesoro, and custom machines
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
There are some really good people on this forum !! My Grandkids and I have been helped and have learned alot from you guys. Thanks alot and Merry Christmas, Tony
 
Upvote 0
Completely agree with you Tony and Merry Christmas to you and your family!
 
Lots of good people Merry Christmas
 
Merry Christmas!
 
Merry Christmas Tony and all the other good people here.
 
Merry Christmas to you and yours as well Tony. I love this site keeps me sane at work and in the middle of the night when I cant sleep Ive learned alot and still am learning soon Ill be Indiana Jones just without the cool finds
 
Merry Christmas to you and yours as well Tony. I love this site keeps me sane at work and in the middle of the night when I cant sleep Ive learned alot and still am learning soon Ill be Indiana Jones just without the cool finds

Merry Christmas to you and your family Tommy! If I get you a fedora hat, you have to wear it when we go detecting!
 
Merry Christmas to you and yours as well Tony. I love this site keeps me sane at work and in the middle of the night when I cant sleep Ive learned alot and still am learning soon Ill be Indiana Jones just without the cool finds

What a nice reply. My sentiments exactly! Good folks with like interests.
 
Merry Christmas from south west Missouri gentleman.
 
So much Pleasure from all of you here. Merry Christmas and looking forward to much interactions in 2020. Gilmerman
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom