What's new

Good Riddance to February !!!

coolpix9

Bronze Member
Joined
Jan 17, 2007
Messages
1,224
Reaction score
30
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
Other
Hey Gang of Thieves !, I finished February off with a bang. 22,000 halves yesterday and today and I have nothing to show for it.
Not a single keeper. One half of a magician's coin, 4 guitar picks, one elongated penny, 3 keys, and enough car wash tokens to last me a lifetime. Between the car wash tokens, the batting cage tokens, and the crappy foreign coins, this haul sucked.
I have been pleased to read about the rest of your success stories this month but alas the big skunkeroo raised his tail and cut loose.
Cheers to all, Jim
 
Upvote 0
It sure hasn't been a great month. But who knows,next month you and I may find the dream roll/box .
 
Yeah, even the dimes blow this month! Luckily, Feb has been kind here in S. Mich, and I've dug more silver in three times out than I've found in boxes! Dug a nice merc tonite!
Here's yesterday's diggin's. FFD
 

Attachments

  • 022609.webp
    022609.webp
    11.1 KB · Views: 220
  • 022609.webp
    022609.webp
    11.1 KB · Views: 222
I hear you. February saw all the banks in my area change distributors of half boxes. I don't know why or how it happened but the boxes went from being consistant with an average of 15 keepers/box to hit or miss with an average of maybe 5 and that is pushing it. Oh well guess it is the sign of the times. I still did pretty good with road trips and such though. I will walk away with nearly 800 silver coins so far this year. Here is to March you all.

Golden Silver
 
Amen to that. February boxes sucked big time.

Almost bad enough to get me to quit CRHing, for the fourth time. Or is it the fifth time?

Jim
 
Sorry bout your bad luck Jim- them bags suck. Right now I'm on par with last months totals and with any luck tomarrow I'll inch past it. Take care and HH Mark
 
coolpix9 said:
Hey Gang of Thieves !, I finished February off with a bang. 22,000 halves yesterday and today and I have nothing to show for it.
Not a single keeper. One half of a magician's coin, 4 guitar picks, one elongated penny, 3 keys, and enough car wash tokens to last me a lifetime. Between the car wash tokens, the batting cage tokens, and the crappy foreign coins, this haul sucked.
I have been pleased to read about the rest of your success stories this month but alas the big skunkeroo raised his tail and cut loose.
Cheers to all, Jim

You might be silverless, but at least you are driving the cleanest car on the block! lol :wink:

Stay positive! I feel a dream box coming your way soon. You have paid your dues.

Good Luck!
cmhoose
 
:tongue3:
 

Attachments

  • homer.webp
    homer.webp
    9.5 KB · Views: 112
  • homer.webp
    homer.webp
    9.5 KB · Views: 105

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom