What's new

Good Saturday Hunt

Americus

Silver Member
Joined
Sep 18, 2008
Messages
3,249
Reaction score
3,827
Golden Thread
0
I looked in three fields this afternoon and was pleased to find these.


I like this axe.

















This one is a real heartbreaker.





The hafted scraper is a real heartbreaker.


 
Upvote 0
tearing it up, nice ones
 
Super finds, the point king strikes again:notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy:
 
WOW-- great finds! You never seem to have a bad day-- HH! Yak
 
Glad you got out and found some artifacts.
 
WOW-- great finds! You never seem to have a bad day-- HH! Yak

When I have a bad day I don't post! (I always find at least a few broken points but I have some good fields to look.)
 
Nice ones! ... What?... You mean you don't post every broken flake of stone??? Wow... What a novel idea!.. .... Kidding... Kinda.. You sure have some good fields.
 
Nice stuff Americus! What state are you in,if you don't mind my asking? Do you guys call those axe heads "guilford axes"? I thought guilford was exclusive to the Carolinas. Either way.... Nice haul! By the way, don't pick on me for posting all my flakes!! I try my best! Lol!!
 
Nice stuff Americus! What state are you in,if you don't mind my asking? Do you guys call those axe heads "guilford axes"? I thought guilford was exclusive to the Carolinas. Either way.... Nice haul! By the way, don't pick on me for posting all my flakes!! I try my best! Lol!!

I live in southwest Georgia. I'm not sure what kind of axe it is. I'm not good with typing.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom