What's new

Good Silver Score on Halfs

Steve L.

Sr. Member
Joined
Oct 11, 2008
Messages
407
Reaction score
23
Golden Thread
0
Location
Vienna, ME
Detector(s) used
Ace 250, Bounty Hunter Time Ranger, White's DFX-300
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Folks,
I've been watching all the great posts and appreciating all the good folks here on TreasureNet about a year now. I'll confess to being a "lurker" -- looking but not posting a lot. I have learned a lot from the folks on the sight, and owe everyone a big "Thanks!"
I've been pulling hard on the Half Dollars, but not a lot of luck, until tonight. I worked a box and it produced better than any other. 4 90%, 2 Walking Liberty and 2 Kennedy's; and 32 40%.
It is good to score, it's been a long drought!
Respectfully,
Steve
 

Attachments

  • Silver Score -- Breaking the drought!.webp
    Silver Score -- Breaking the drought!.webp
    218.5 KB · Views: 416
Upvote 0
Good score Steve :thumbsup: :thumbsup: How many boxes did you go through before you got that?
HH
Rich
 
Welcome! Can you make out the dates on the Walkers?

Golden Silver
 
Persistance pays off!! It's out there, now go get some more. Great finds!!

HH Mark
 
Very good score

DW
 
Rich,
I've been working two to four boxes a week for about six months. The better boxes produced eight to ten keepers. This by far was my best producing box. I pick up another today, and I hope it stays in the same stream of good coins.
Golden Silver,
The date on one walker is 1940, it is in good condition, the other walker is very warn, I can't make out the date. These were my first walkers, so I got a big charge out of seeing them. They stood out -- reeded edges clearly silver and too worn to be Kennedy or Franklin. As soon as I saw the edges in the roll I told my wife they were walkers. It's good to be right once in a while, especially with silver! :headbang:
Steve
 
I know what you mean about the Walking Liberty she's a bute. When I found my first I could not stop picking her up and staring at her it was like smeagle in lord of the rings. My precious!

Golden Silver
 
congrats on a sweet find!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom