What's new

Good Sunday Afternoon Hunt

Americus

Silver Member
Joined
Sep 18, 2008
Messages
3,249
Reaction score
3,827
Golden Thread
0
This afternoon I went to a field that I had not looked in about a month. The field is planted in cucumbers and they are about 6 inches high and the field has had a lot of rain on it. I was pleased to find these.




















The tool on the left is uniface.





These all have some damage.








 
Upvote 0
Didnt you get some rain today? It rained all night and all the way to 6 pm here on Sunday. You got some nice ones this week.
 
I guess you were pleased, I would have been doing the arrowhead shuffle:laughing7: Super nice finds as always:notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy:
 
Didnt you get some rain today? It rained all night and all the way to 6 pm here on Sunday. You got some nice ones this week.

We haven't had rain since Wednesday. We got 2 inches then.
 
OMG it has rained here since Wed. Today was the first bit of sun this afternoon. Going to be sunny tomorrow though. Im sick of rain.
 
Hand full of nice ones! You diffidently got the spots to hunt.
 
The point king !!!!! Nice finds
 
That looks like a good hunt! I really like that first one. Lightman
 
Really nice finds.:icon_thumleft:....wow, rain.....I remember that...we use to get some, way back when...:(
 
Incredible on the points you find. Maybe you could start the Native American points museum of Americus. Ha.
 
Really nice finds.:icon_thumleft:....wow, rain.....I remember that...we use to get some, way back when...:(

You need to check lakes or streams while the water is low.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom