What's new

Good, the Bad and the Old!

surfnturf

Bronze Member
Joined
Feb 28, 2010
Messages
1,448
Reaction score
3,341
Golden Thread
2
Location
Gray Lady
🥇 Banner finds
2
Detector(s) used
X/CAL,DEUS Il….
Stealth 720i hybrd extreme Knox 900 Fisher AQ
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Here's some tickets from a few hunts in the past couple weeks!


SnT
 

Attachments

  • find 1.webp
    find 1.webp
    25.9 KB · Views: 600
  • find 2.webp
    find 2.webp
    50.4 KB · Views: 595
  • find 3.webp
    find 3.webp
    52 KB · Views: 595
  • find 4.webp
    find 4.webp
    13.8 KB · Views: 554
  • find 5.webp
    find 5.webp
    15.1 KB · Views: 540
  • find 6.webp
    find 6.webp
    65.3 KB · Views: 605
  • find 7.webp
    find 7.webp
    7.1 KB · Views: 558
  • find 99.webp
    find 99.webp
    15.6 KB · Views: 597
Upvote 0
Nice tickets. Looks like a nice ring with diamonds.
 
Awesome finds :thumbsup: I like the swastika thing (don't look at me in that tone of voice.) is it a coin or token?
HH-drewan
 
Nice finds, not often you see a nickel three cent piece on here (sixth picture). The swastika token is probably a boy scout token, the image used to mean good luck before WWIII. It was used on all types of tokens and it would be hard to track down a specific one that is that toasted

HH
-GC
 
Good finds and quite an assortment of items. :icon_thumright:
 
looks like a nice diamond ring! congrats
 
Terrific hunt, SnT! :headbang:

I really like that bear pin...never saw one of those before.

Keep up the good work!
L
 
Freakin' cool finds SnT! I have to find my first ring soon. Gotta get THAT monkey off my back - LOL! Thanks for sharing :thumbsup:
 
Les West Central Fl said:
Nice tickets. Looks like a nice ring with diamonds.
Thanks Les,
14k gold, diamonds are fake! Oh well get it next time still happy its GOLD!!!! :laughing7:

SnT
 
drewan29 said:
Awesome finds :thumbsup: I like the swastika thing (don't look at me in that tone of voice.) is it a coin or token?
HH-drewan

Yep Goldencoin is right! It's a good luck token! Many were made this one is from Morton Salt Co.! This was before Hitler came to power and became the anti Christ! >:(

SnT
 
search and recovery said:
Good finds and quite an assortment of items. :icon_thumright:
Thanks S&R,
The best of 4 or 5 hunts!!! In 3 weeks!
 
Lorrain. said:
Terrific hunt, SnT! :headbang:

I really like that bear pin...never saw one of those before.

Keep up the good work!
L

Thanks L,
The bear is 14k tested w/acid! When I found it I did Know it was a hair pin shore beats Bobbie pins!!! :laughing7:

SnT
 
Terry Soloman said:
Freakin' cool finds SnT! I have to find my first ring soon. Gotta get THAT monkey off my back - LOL! Thanks for sharing :thumbsup:

Thanks Terry,
If you keep at it and a little luck it will happen!!!! I hope It happens soon for you!!!! :icon_sunny:


SnT
 
mumszie said:
Cool finds. Love the rings!

Thanks Mumz,
You must have a keen eye!!! The silver is a Tiffany&Co. nobody noticed, then again the pic wasn't to detailed!! It's so fun to dig up stuff and wonder what when were why and how ( 3rd grade :icon_scratch:who would have guessed)!!!!

SnT
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom