What's new

Google

  • Thread starter Thread starter Kentucky Kache
  • Start date Start date
K

Kentucky Kache

Guest
Has anyone noticed the Google theme? It's a guitar you can play by plucking the strings with your mouse.
 

Attachments

  • Untitled.webp
    Untitled.webp
    4.8 KB · Views: 152
I sent you a pm saying that this had an error. I have been trying to play me a song on the google geetar. just JAMMIN. If they heard me play they would take it away. :laughing9:
 
poorhunter78 said:
I sent you a pm saying that this had an error. I have been trying to play me a song on the google geetar. just JAMMIN. If they heard me play they would take it away. :laughing9:

I play guitar, and that's what they do to me, too. ;D
 
Well I must not be too bad! Puppy still sittin here lookin at me like. :icon_scratch: WTF? :laughing9:
 
poorhunter78 said:
Well I must not be too bad! Puppy still sittin here lookin at me like. :icon_scratch: WTF? :laughing9:

Pick us out some wild wood flower there, son. :laughing9:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom