What's new

Gorgeous sterling ring

DW Dirt Whisperer

Hero Member
Joined
Jan 11, 2014
Messages
558
Reaction score
941
Golden Thread
0
Location
El Paso Texas
Detector(s) used
2 Teknetics G2, Garrett Pro Pointer.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Took a week off to let the machines rest and get some work done around the house. Met up with a freind at an old park. I call it my go to park. Well the last couple of times I have hunted with this buddy I have found gold rings. After hunting for a couple of hours i pulled this gorgeous sterling silver ring. It hit a low dime signal in my g2 at 5 inches down. With it came out a pull tab thus the reason for a lower mixed signal. I now call my friend my good luck charm for the moment. Y'all know how luck changes. Enjoy
 

Attachments

  • 1468082954697.webp
    1468082954697.webp
    90.1 KB · Views: 135
  • 1468082966416.webp
    1468082966416.webp
    55.4 KB · Views: 130
  • 1468082978906.webp
    1468082978906.webp
    62.3 KB · Views: 130
  • 1468082988799.webp
    1468082988799.webp
    79.9 KB · Views: 132
  • 1468082999427.webp
    1468082999427.webp
    5.5 KB · Views: 131
  • 1468083007796.webp
    1468083007796.webp
    18.2 KB · Views: 133
  • 1468083018966.webp
    1468083018966.webp
    10.8 KB · Views: 131
Upvote 42
Stunning silver ring, agreed, most likely Native American made. Makes it that much sweeter! Congratulations on a beaut! Sub 8-)
 
sweet !!! looks hopi
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom