trevmma
Bronze Member
- Joined
- May 23, 2006
- Messages
- 1,122
- Reaction score
- 683
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Detector(s) used
- whites 1000
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
I found a nice expanded center gorget on march 18th, and today it showed up at my house insideohio archeaolgy magazine. Im so exited i cant wait to show people at my work that dont even care, lol im sure im not the only one who does this. thanks for looking.
Upvote
0
..............Been a while Trev hope all is well and that you are still on top of your game!!......................GTP(Chris)
Oh yeah!! That is awesome and the video rocked.Congratulations. The insitu in the field was the best. Glad you came back and showed us. Good looking relics. I bet everyone at work will be stoked. Lol I am and I did not even find it.







