Gorilla staring at lion treasure sign?

Phil

Dec 4, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I will leave it alone. And I apologize if you think I was trying to pick a fight.

My point simply is this.... sometimes a rock is just a rock. You can take ANY photo and "see" shapes and images in it. That doesn't mean there is a treasure there. And that doesn't mean that seeing images in a photo makes you any more right than those that don't see those same images.

The true value that an experienced treasure hunter can provide is not just in saying what "could be" but also giving advice on when it is time to just move on. And I don't see that type of advice very much out here. Anybody can blow up a picture and circle grainy images in it that "could" be treasure signs. You don't have to be an expert to do that. But it takes an expert to say "move on" and be able to say WHY. If you truly are experienced, then why not use that experience to help your fellow treasure hunters in a way that less experienced forum posters can't help them? Say "no" every now and then. And then tell them why. You might find that you are actually being more helpful that way.

I'm done. Have a good day.

Keep in mind many treasure hunters are Mormon that sincerely believe in the "Ancients" in North America because it is part of their religion. Thus, when you dispute their "evidence", you are not merely challenging them as a treasure hunter, you are challenging their faith.

And heck, maybe someday they will find proof of an ancient civilization in North America. Anything is possible.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread