What's new

I figured out how to get the stone map to speak.

i understand what paradolia is. is it paradolia when you can see countless images clear as day all in the same rock? what are the odds of that? i am going to post all of the clearest images that i found on this rock map. maybee someone can help me figure out what it all means. I know that it is a map to all of the sites and caches in my area. it also shows the deathtraps associated with the locations. out thats all i know.
 
I like this explanation for paradolia.
You could be the exception to the rule..
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot_20260215-070435_Google~2.webp
    Screenshot_20260215-070435_Google~2.webp
    62.5 KB · Views: 43
i understand what paradolia is. is it paradolia when you can see countless images clear as day all in the same rock? what are the odds of that? i am going to post all of the clearest images that i found on this rock map. maybee someone can help me figure out what it all means. I know that it is a map to all of the sites and caches in my area. it also shows the deathtraps associated with the locations. out thats all i know.
Yes it is still paradolia, you constantly see same images because you convinced yourself they are there.
 
oh and i dont constantly see the same images in the rock map. once I find an image i have to take photo and video immedietly while i have the orientation the right way or else it could be lost forever. next i will post alot of the birds and castles that are in the rock map. once I get an internet connection i will post the videos on youtube.
 
ty for your
Yes it is still paradolia, you constantly see same images because you convinced yourself they are there.
ty for your intrest in my "paradolia". im glad you care so much to constantly reply with the same thing.
 
What does this rock look like without all the fancy shadow work?

Could you post pics of it in the full sun?
 
oh and i dont constantly see the same images in the rock map. once I find an image i have to take photo and video immedietly while i have the orientation the right way or else it could be lost forever. next i will post alot of the birds and castles that are in the rock map. once I get an internet connection i will post the videos on youtube.
"the rock that was mysteriously left inside the back of my car"
You don't sleepwalk by any chance do you?
"once I get an internet connection i will post the videos on youtube."
In the meantime your posting here using?? Telekinesis?
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom