What's new

Got a couple today

jim4silver

Silver Member
Joined
Apr 15, 2008
Messages
3,662
Reaction score
496
Golden Thread
0
Stopped at a local bank and asked for halves. They had just $100 in rolls plus a few loose.

Got 9- 40% and 1-64 Kennedy. None of the reject coins were marked, but many were newer and some had the smooth rims. Looked a lot like unmarked dumps but must have been someone's collection. The good coins were spread out so there was only a roll or two with 2 keepers in it.

Much better than any boxes I have seen in many months.

Jim
 
Upvote 0
couple more trips like that and you will head for the "Lobster Pound" WTG Jim.
 
Nice score I'm torn between crhing and dirtfishing. So far, my quality is coming from the cool dark earth. Keep it up man! ffd
 
That's a good solid day right there. I'd take that any day. I can't wait to go get some coins, I'm having withdraws.
 
Good score. I am starting to think those short-stop road trips are the way to go.

HSH,

apush :read2:
 
apush said:
Good score. I am starting to think those short-stop road trips are the way to go.

HSH,

apush :read2:

While I have to agree with you, I am still partial to boxes. I just absolutely look forward to the opening of the box and
looking for enders..... :laughing9:

I think it is an addiction........ :dontknow:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom