What's new

Got A Little Luck Yesterday

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
⛮ Administrator
⛭ Moderator
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
Jul 27, 2006
Messages
56,446
Reaction score
72,689
Golden Thread
0
I went to a beach yesterday to hunt that I haven't hunted in a long time, wife wanted to go along and invited one of her co-workers and her daughters so we made a day of it.

I don't think the beach we went to has been hunted in a long time, right from the start I was finding lots of coins, a lot of of them were green coins, lots of targets, a lot of dimes, nickles and quarters, I hoped that meant there would be lots of gold, unfortunately I was only able to find one piece of nice gold, an 18k 3.7 g white gold wedding band, but with the price of gold what it is, it still comes in at $145.53 melt value... Also found a silver belly ring too.....
 
Upvote 0
18 K white gold wedding band is a terrific find!

Congrats on that one!

Lorraine
 
Gold is gold, so for your hunt, for me i like when i find lot of coins. I think this the beach is move sand its exelent, if i were i retur. i wish you luck.
 
Congrats Marty.!

I'm on such a long Gold Drought, Not sure I'll ever see it again.

What machine were you using ?
 
I was using the excal with the sef 12x15" butterfly coil this time to hunt, i usually swap out one time it is the wot, next time it is the sef butterfly coil..... Surf was way to rough to get in the water past your knees, it was all of at least 4 foot surf rolling in with wind gusts of 15mph+...
 
sunshine on the face, fresh air in the lungs and gold in the scoop.......... life is good
 
Sounds like a great hunt...
 
"went to a beach..............................."

Gold. :3barsgold:

Nice day.

have a good un.....
SHERMANVILLE
 
Last edited:
Any day at the beach is better than cleaning out the garage. Glad you found some coins and gold.:thumbsup:
 
18k is a nice find...Im still looking for my first 18k find.
 
Very Good TH, Congrads....I would make that site for future referance..
 
Sounds like a good day all the way around congrats on the gold
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom