rock Gold Member Joined Aug 25, 2012 Messages 14,751 Reaction score 8,933 Golden Thread 0 Location South Detector(s) used Coin Finder Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jul 9, 2015 #1 No lie either I thought it was gravel so I pulled to the bank and took my shoe off and this fell out. I was yakking and enjoying the outdoors. Maybe next time it will be a whole 1. Attachments SDC10675.webp 368.3 KB · Views: 238 SDC10676.webp 291.2 KB · Views: 211 SDC10672.webp 896.6 KB · Views: 190 Upvote 0
No lie either I thought it was gravel so I pulled to the bank and took my shoe off and this fell out. I was yakking and enjoying the outdoors. Maybe next time it will be a whole 1.
rock Gold Member Joined Aug 25, 2012 Messages 14,751 Reaction score 8,933 Golden Thread 0 Location South Detector(s) used Coin Finder Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jul 14, 2015 Thread Owner #21 Treasure_Hunter said: Rock, sorry but all I see in your hand is a rock, there is no flaking visible and I blew your pictures way up... Click to expand... That's okay I find that ugly stuff all the time.
Treasure_Hunter said: Rock, sorry but all I see in your hand is a rock, there is no flaking visible and I blew your pictures way up... Click to expand... That's okay I find that ugly stuff all the time.
Tnmountains Super Moderator ⛭ Moderator 🥇 Charter Member Joined Jan 27, 2009 Messages 19,212 Reaction score 12,627 Golden Thread 1 Location South East Tennessee on Ga, Ala line 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used Tesoro Conquistador freq shift Fisher F75 Garrett AT-Pro Garet carrot Neodymium magnets 5' Probe Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jul 14, 2015 #22 Are you are just teasing us? One day you post a killer and the next day one from your shoe! Our creeks are muddy here but getting lower.
Are you are just teasing us? One day you post a killer and the next day one from your shoe! Our creeks are muddy here but getting lower.
Treasure_Hunter Administrator ⛮ Administrator ⛭ Moderator 🥇 Charter Member Joined Jul 27, 2006 Messages 56,451 Reaction score 72,707 Golden Thread 0 Jul 14, 2015 #23 rock said: That's okay I find that ugly stuff all the time. Click to expand... Yep there are a lot of ugly rocks that are just rocks...
rock said: That's okay I find that ugly stuff all the time. Click to expand... Yep there are a lot of ugly rocks that are just rocks...