What's new

got a small trip in today

timbobwey

Bronze Member
Joined
Mar 16, 2009
Messages
1,915
Reaction score
120
Golden Thread
0
Location
MI
Detector(s) used
ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Went around the town and got some halves finally. It's been a while but I needed to get out. I stopped at about 10 banks today, which is a pretty small road trip for me. Managed to get about $25 in loose halves, and $440 in rolled. I got 2 40%ers from the loose, and I got 7 40%ers from the rolls. Not bad, and I didn't waste much gas at all. I had errands to run too, so I got it all done in one little drive.
 
Upvote 0
Nice scores!!! :icon_thumleft:

HH,

$ilver$urfer :hello:
 
Nice score :thumbsup:
HH...Miner
 
Thats great! Around here I stopped in at about 30 banks in the past two weeks, got over $1000 in rolls and only scored two 40ers. Most of the rolls were marked so I think they were other people's dumps. My area is searched pretty hard - I stopped in one bank and a teller told me that I was the third person that day who came in looking for halves.
 
Yeah it seems like everyoen knows about it these days.
It's like my gold prospecting hobby, if you tell people there's free money on the ground they come on hoards..
The area I live in is city-like, so there's tons of banks to hit and I can do a 10 bank road trip in about 20 minutes of driving.
Just in the last two weeks I've noticed other CRHS int he area
 
yea, I know halves are getting a lot harder to find. I haven't hunted as often lately because of it. It felt good to get out and find some more silver though. I'll get more in soon, I want to get some bags of halves.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom