Got an ebay question about past purchases.............

d2

Bronze Member
Mar 18, 2005
Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Tesoro/Cibola Garrett ATPro
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Is there anyway to get my purchase history from 4-5 years ago? I purchased a book for my brother in law that I cant remember the name of. He passed away Saturday and we buried him yesterday and I want that book but dang if I can remember the name of it. I got it off of ebay and thought there may be some way to search back that far. Thanks...d2

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
metal_detector.gif
Until someone pipes in - I searched and searched and searched! I can only find the ability to go back 3 years. Is it possible you saved your EBay messages in a separate folder? If you charged it - maybe you can check your credit card statements that may go back that far...

GibH

Silver Member
May 17, 2009
Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Surf PI Pro/MXT/Quattro/Sovereign XS2 Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The only way I could think of would be to email ebay support and explain it to them. They may have your purchase history archived, but I wouldn't count on it.

mojjax

Silver Member
Feb 27, 2005
MAINE
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Do you remember the subject matter of the book ?

OP
OP
d2

d2

Bronze Member
Mar 18, 2005
Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I thank you folks. Mojjax, the subject matter was African hunting. He has 100's of titles on the subject and this one was a first edition and was fairly expensive(for me) and old but I cant remember the name of it. I so appreciate the help...d2

mojjax

Silver Member
Feb 27, 2005
MAINE
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi D2 , do you remember the age of the book - 1910's or 20's . Or was it newer ?
By the way - Sorry about the loss of your brother in law .

OP
OP
d2

d2

Bronze Member
Mar 18, 2005
Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
It was in that era 10's-20's. Mojjax, thanks...d2

Last edited:

clovis97

Silver Member
Dec 9, 2010
If I were looking for that book, I'd type "African hunting book" into ebay's search engine. I just checked, and there are only 162 items that popped up. If you will do this once a week, you'll eventually find it in a few months.

I once read a book as a kid that was about the B-17 Flying Fortress. That book captured my imagination, but I couldn't remember the title. I found it with a few attemps on ebay.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If a review was given you should be able to find the auction and then the title..

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

jerseyben

Gold Member
Nov 18, 2010
NJ Pine Barrens
Detector(s) used
T2 SE
Primary Interest:
Other
OP
OP
d2

d2

Bronze Member
Mar 18, 2005
Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Iron Patch, thanks that's the way we will find it. Man, we have bought a lot of stuff and paid with paypal. Sorting through it all now...d2

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread