maine_Jim
Bronze Member
Got an "F" Bomb today...
Not as bad as Aaron7 and his fifty cents a roll but one of my source banks hit me with a ten cent a roll fee today. Said I didn't have to pay today but next week it was $5 a box. I said I'd let them know. That means they take one 90% off the top for the bank for every box. I got four boxes today and got a total of seven 40% and one 90%. Doesn't quite cut it.
I haven't had a good box yet in 2010
I did get two boxes last month from this same bank that had 160 90% so I know there is always the chance dream box to cover the whole year's fees buttttt - dropping a $20 bill and getting skunked turns this game into a real lottery ticket experience instead of the old play the lottery for free scenario
Not all is lost as I drove up the street and ordered another four boxes from another bank serviced by the same distributor. It does seem the "F" Bombs are starting to get a bit more frequent around here.
Maine_Jim
Not as bad as Aaron7 and his fifty cents a roll but one of my source banks hit me with a ten cent a roll fee today. Said I didn't have to pay today but next week it was $5 a box. I said I'd let them know. That means they take one 90% off the top for the bank for every box. I got four boxes today and got a total of seven 40% and one 90%. Doesn't quite cut it.
I haven't had a good box yet in 2010
I did get two boxes last month from this same bank that had 160 90% so I know there is always the chance dream box to cover the whole year's fees buttttt - dropping a $20 bill and getting skunked turns this game into a real lottery ticket experience instead of the old play the lottery for free scenario
Not all is lost as I drove up the street and ordered another four boxes from another bank serviced by the same distributor. It does seem the "F" Bombs are starting to get a bit more frequent around here. Maine_Jim
Upvote
0







