What's new

Got another 10K ring for the year.

rons1947

Full Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2007
Messages
197
Reaction score
317
Golden Thread
0
Location
Palm Bay,Florida
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250,Minelab Excalibur 2,Tesoro Sand Shark
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
I got out to my favorite beach today,for a 7 hour hunt.For the first 3 hours,I used my Ace 250 in the dry sand,picking up a few clad coins.Then I switched to my Excalibur 2 and searched the wet sand. After about 2 hours,I got a low tone in my headphones and scooped up a 10K white gold ring with lab created blue sapphires and 5 little accent diamonds.It was great to score another gold ring for the year.HH everyone.
 

Attachments

  • 100_1082A.webp
    100_1082A.webp
    31.5 KB · Views: 873
Upvote 0
Getting them this late in the year is a bonus here in the sunshine state :icon_thumright: That is a beautiful ring... WTG :icon_pirat:
 
Gorgeous ring!!
 
Great looking ring! Gold is hard to find, you did real good. Congrats.
 
Gold is getting hard to find out there..... Man... nice ring.

Dew
 
that is stunning!! congrats
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom