digger460

Silver Member
Sep 19, 2015
Southeast Grundy, Illinois
Detector(s) used
EQ600, EQ800 and a Carrot
Primary Interest:
Other
Might be the last 60 degree day yesterday, so I figured I better get out. Found some more clad, but no more wheats or silver. Found this Reese lock. Did a little research, and found they opened for business in the late 1800's, but I'm pretty sure this one isn't that old. Found some pics of it, but couldn't narrow it down. Also this Crabtree & Evelyn Aromathology thingy. Thought I had something old, but they opened in the 1970's making things that smell good:laughing7: I think it's part of a cap for a bottle, but not sure. And finally, a cufflink.:icon_scratch: In a baseball park:icon_scratch: Well is what it is.

DSCF1631.JPG DSCF1635.JPG DSCF1636.JPG DSCF1637.JPG

It's probably the last time at the park, because next week I'll be super busy, and then I'm off to Cozumel for a couple of weeks to scuba dive with the fishies.

Had a lot of fun at that park. That was my first coin shooting excursion I have tried. I'm sure there not all that way, but the experience and what I learned about my machine was priceless. Also got some new permissions for next year, which can't get here to soon!

Final count of coins there: 172 clad, 9 wheats, 4 silver. I don't know what the $ amount is, but I'd be surprised if it's over $15. To many pennies:laughing7:

Thanks for looking and HH!

Upvote 8

Peyton Manning

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I certainly hope you are going to detect those beaches!!

Peyton Manning

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
should be a lot of stuff on those beaches, they are always full of people

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread