What's new

Got cabin fever decided to get another one!

Gettintoknowsomethin

Full Member
Joined
Feb 15, 2009
Messages
223
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Location
Long Beach CA.
Detector(s) used
$49.99 Radio Shack
I tell you, this winter thing just isnt fun! I decided to buy a second Safari just for a back up . Its nice haveing a rich wife! I recomend everyone gets one!
 
I decided to buy a second Safari just for a back up. Its nice haveing a rich wife! I recomend everyone gets one!

In that case, you should have bought 2 E-Tracs instead!! ;D ;D

HH,

CAPTN SE
Dan
 
Captn_SE said:
I decided to buy a second Safari just for a back up. Its nice haveing a rich wife! I recomend everyone gets one!

In that case, you should have bought 2 E-Tracs instead!! ;D ;D

HH,

CAPTN SE
Dan


....and she would be saying it's nice to have a dead husband. :D
 
I married a poor woman and getting poorer each and every day!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom