What's new

Got my best find back from being fixed

plymouthian12

Silver Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2010
Messages
2,706
Reaction score
7,236
Golden Thread
2
Location
massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
2
Detector(s) used
DFX, EXcalibur, Dual Field, CTX3030
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just got my ROLEX back that i found earlier this year scrapped some gold to pay for it so still its free thanks for looking
kent
 

Attachments

  • ROLEX 001.webp
    ROLEX 001.webp
    48.9 KB · Views: 246
  • rolex4 007.webp
    rolex4 007.webp
    34.2 KB · Views: 206
Upvote 0
Great looking watch. Bet it cost a good bit for those repairs but it's worth it.
 
AWESOME!! It is on my list of things to find. HH Papa
 
Awesome watch!
 
Good job!! Nice treasure
 
That is great!
 
That is one nice looking Rolex! Well worth it.
 
Are you going to wear it in the water? Not!!!!! Looks fabulous.
 
Fine looking watch and worth the effort and gold to get it fixed up.. don't wear it to the beach!

Cliff
 
Wow that came out awesome!!! Nice find. hh an gl -Joe
 
that's what was one of the main reasons I got into metal detecting, I wanted jewelry that I couldn't afford or justify spending money on it, I would have done the same thing, definitely a keeper, I just found my first mens watch but a cheap one, that really came out great ! H.H. Capt !
 
very nice repair job, looks great
 
Kent, that watch cleaned up awesome, what did they charge you for that if I might ask.:icon_thumright:
 
Nice find, and restore job!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom