What's new

Got out for a bit today

GatorBoy

Gold Member
Joined
May 28, 2012
Messages
14,812
Reaction score
6,156
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
First time I've found a piece of flatware marked coin silver anything.
If you have any idea what the pendant looking item is please let me know it's made of lead... out of curiosity I put a wheat penny in it and it fits perfectly... I think I see some worn down letters or numbers but it could just be my eyes playing tricks

ForumRunner_20150204_155700.webp



ForumRunner_20150204_155723.webp



ForumRunner_20150204_155738.webp



ForumRunner_20150204_155758.webp



ForumRunner_20150204_155814.webp



ForumRunner_20150204_155830.webp
 
you always find some nice stuff
 
Thanks Jamey ..
 
This pendant item is getting more and more interesting it looks like the impression of two different coins.
I bet they were stuck to it and they're still out there somewhere I'm trying to do a pencil rubbing I need charcoal I think and better paper
 
A quarter fits perfectly on the larger side I've shaded that in blue

IMG_20150204_170638.webp



ForumRunner_20150204_175654.webp
 
Figure I'll post these the hem weight was actually an eyeball find

IMG_20150204_152554.webp



ForumRunner_20150204_183401.webp



ForumRunner_20150204_183417.webp



ForumRunner_20150204_183439.webp
 
i like the coin silver fork,straighten that baby out.
 
I like it all messed up kinda I've never straightened out anyone that I've found some of them look ridiculous I like it I can see myself making a mobile out of them having them hanging around blowing in the wind
 
Lol

ForumRunner_20150204_185021.webp
 
yes,making that sweet sound of success.
 
Congrats on getting out and scratching up some relics.
Neat coin silver fork.
 
Thanks
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom