What's new

Got out last Sunday with a few detecting buddies.

cntrydncr1

Gold Member
Joined
Feb 23, 2007
Messages
7,808
Reaction score
779
Golden Thread
0
Location
Bradenton, Fl
Detector(s) used
ACE 250, Minelab Excal II, ETrac, Infiniuim
Got out last Sunday for a few hours to a site where I had previously been and had some good finds. Started in one spot but it was too rocky to dig so we moved to another area, the same from the previous hunt. Well my first signal was this 1882 IH penny. Spent a few days cleaning it up and here are the results. Also found this sterling St Joseph's medal.
 

Attachments

  • 1882front.webp
    1882front.webp
    66.7 KB · Views: 489
  • 1882back.webp
    1882back.webp
    39.5 KB · Views: 487
Upvote 0
:icon_pirat:
nice dig's you must have had a saint looking over your shoulder.
 
tndigger said:
:icon_pirat:
nice dig's you must have had a saint looking over your shoulder.

You are right! My husband, who passed away a few months ago was named Joe so I think he was smiling down on me.
 
Way to go!

I'd take those finds anyday. :icon_thumright: :icon_thumleft:

Sorry to hear of your husband's passing.
 
Great finds, nice IH, that a very cool religious medal too! :thumbsup:

Good luck,
HH.
 
Nice finds, Deb. I am sorry about your husband.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom