Got set up at my new bank

Joshr29

May 23, 2012
Texas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The tellers there are clueless of silver and they said they don't care anyway. I got a reject silver Rosie while I was dumping and I thought "Wht the heck". I showed it to them and said I would give them 10 times face for every piece they could save. I will lose out a hair on the 40%'s but make up for it with everything else. Can't wait. They are gonna call me weekly. We shall see. F'ing urea crossed. If they decide to keep it I don't get change from them anyhow. Some of you may disagree with this but thought it was worth a shot at just 1 small bank. Let me know what y'all think good or bad.

Upvote 0
That'll rock if they do it for ya- here's to hoping for a good bunch of tellers- make sure to take donuts or cookies

I already do every other time. They all smile big when I walk up. You just gotta treat em right and most will help you.

If it works out, good for you. To me it sounds like you just CLUED THEM IN to silver. Good Luck!

You should keep them like mushrooms keep them in the dark and feed them sht

SilverForBrains said:
Maybe, but maybe not. I bet he'll get more silver this way in the long run

That crossed my mind but they are a very small bank and were thrilled at what I would give them. Nothing ventured nothing gained.

Honestly... read tims advice again...

I dont get why you would announce that older coins, easy to spot, are worth atleast 10x face value... You might have just killed any hope for getting silver... anybody can google a 1953 dime's worth on their smart phone, and see its worth more.

Plus they can not sell you coins for 10x face value in a BANK!

Sorry if I come off harsh, but im just being honest. This is one of those hobbies where you keep your mouth shut if you want to keep doing it for the long run.

HH

I dont get why you would announce that older coins, easy to spot, are worth atleast 10x face value... You might have just killed any hope for getting silver... anybody can google a 1953 dime's worth on their smart phone, and see its worth more.

Sorry if I come off harsh, but im just being honest. This is one of those hobbies where you keep your mouth shut if you want to keep doing it for the long run.

HH

They can sale it to me for that. They just have to buy it from their tray first. I've never do e this before but I have a good feeling about it. These guys said that they see those all the time and let them go. If it backfires it is just one tiny bank and I won't do it again.

HH

For those Haters out there I told y'all that these guys don't care about silver. Traded for 30 cents. HH

Attachments

• image-2559851097.jpg
    image-2559851097.jpg
    108 KB · Views: 113

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back