What's new

Got some rain here...and a few finds

curious kat

Bronze Member
Joined
Nov 10, 2013
Messages
2,302
Reaction score
2,824
Golden Thread
0
Location
New Mexico
Detector(s) used
....eyes.....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
...was able to find these few things and wanted to share. :)

DSCN9336.webp DSCN9338.webp....these were the "nice" finds...also found this....

.......FSCN9698.webp....I've got some "close-ups" but didn't know if you guys would want to see...maybe will post elsewhere

and give it an "R" rating....:laughing7:
 
Upvote 0
Nice finds and as far as the snake picture goes; it is what it is. What's the difference between it and a picture of someone eating a hamburger?
 
Well, I'd say you found some nice pieces of pottery! :thumbsup: As for the Garter snake, when your hungry, you got to find something to eat.
 
Sure now you are getting rain. Now we aren't getting any here. Glad it got wet for you, rock
 
send some of that rain this way.nice finds
 
Nice finds Kat:thumbsup: And the snake, that's cool also.
 
Yay! you got some rain and kewl shards and points! Good snake pic too! When I hear the frogs croaking and peepin' I say shut-up...you're giving your location away and now look what happened!
 
yup CK....i told you good things would come down on us after the offering we made.......now i see they coming to you

CK you are great!
 
Thanks guys, you all are so nice. :icon_thumleft: I'm glad no ones freaked out by the snake having lunch picture, actually it's a pretty snake & we do have a zillion frogs, so can spare some. Yes Larson, thank you! And hope you guys (rock & DigIron2) get some rain soon, and :laughing7: fyrffytr1, Peaches & old digger, you're right! Here's a close up monsterrack....when he gave me the eye...lol

FSCN9688.webp
 
very nice finds and awesome nature pic continued goodluck and safe hunting .
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom