Got to hunt three new sites

ringding

May 5, 2006
Detector(s) used
Pioneer 505
Sorry, no pics. The scanner is broke. But yesterday and today I got to hunt three new sites. My cousins front yard, a ballpark and an elementary school. In the front yard I found a small handful of modern coins. At the elementary school I found a large handful of clad, a weird ring with what looks like a ruby stone (cha-ching). At the baseball park I found a large handfull of clad, a bracelet. There is more potential at both the school and baseball park. I did not come close to hunting all of either of them. I am happy and am planning to go back. While I was doing the front yard my cousins helped and I think we have at least two more people interested in the hobby. I was at the baseball park and a gentleman came up and was asking about the metal detector. He was considering getting one. I told him that it didn't matter whether he got a $100 metal detector or a $1000 metal detector, when you first start out you are going to dig a lot of trash. He was asking how deep it would detect. I told him that I don't like to dig more than a few inches below ground. I have dug too many 12 inch deep holes only to find junk.

Upvote 0

Nana40

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2005
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Get that scanner fixed RD! :D

Sounds like some awesome finds!