worldtalker Platinum Member 🥇 Charter Member Joined May 11, 2011 Messages 21,617 Reaction score 31,162 Golden Thread 0 Location Western Mass. Detector(s) used XP Deus Primary Interest: Other Apr 2, 2018 Thread Owner #1 Well maybe this afternoon anyway,temps are rising.. GOD Bless Chris
W WannaDig3687 Platinum Member Joined Jun 5, 2017 Messages 23,801 Reaction score 112,451 Golden Thread 0 Location O-H-I-O Detector(s) used Garret ATMAX Primary Interest: Other Apr 2, 2018 #2 It started snowing last night here. That was a dirty April fools joke. Cool photos! I hope you get to detect!
It started snowing last night here. That was a dirty April fools joke. Cool photos! I hope you get to detect!
Chadeaux Gold Member Joined Sep 13, 2011 Messages 5,588 Reaction score 6,409 Golden Thread 0 Location Southeast Arkansas Detector(s) used Ace 250 Primary Interest: Cache Hunting Apr 2, 2018 #3 When you gonna get a repairman for that sun? Look like that bird trying to kick start it! Still looks cold up there.
When you gonna get a repairman for that sun? Look like that bird trying to kick start it! Still looks cold up there.