WHADIFIND
Gold Member
- Joined
- Apr 9, 2012
- Messages
- 12,682
- Reaction score
- 43,413
- Golden Thread
- 1
- Location
- South of the Mason-Dixon Line
- 🥇 Banner finds
- 1
- Detector(s) used
- Garrett AT-MAX
Garrett AT-PRO,
Garrett Groundhog,
Pro-Pointer,
Jack Hammer!
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
Just a quick 2 hour hunt :

Not too terrible, but the funny part is that odd coin.
I know MsBeepbeep is gonna love this one! LOL
Before I went on this "walk", I was feeling a little bit like
I wanted to find something OLD, something special! Ya know?
But, my plans for a site had to change cause life got in the way, again!
So, I settled for a quickie at a very local, clad site. Time was an issue.
Still, just before I started digging I asked the Lord if He might see His way clear
to give me a special find in this short time. Like, a 20 cent piece. I ACTUALLY
said that, right out loud. LOL
I got this:


Right after I saw this, and I said Good one, Lord! LOL
An old saying came to mind, something about "not tempting the Lord". LOL

If you notice, Blingie & Fishy are sort of hanging back.
I think it's because I sort of mentioned that it was a gold coin.
(so I could sleep on the inside of my house tonight.
)
Thanks for peeking!


Not too terrible, but the funny part is that odd coin.
I know MsBeepbeep is gonna love this one! LOL
Before I went on this "walk", I was feeling a little bit like
I wanted to find something OLD, something special! Ya know?

But, my plans for a site had to change cause life got in the way, again!

So, I settled for a quickie at a very local, clad site. Time was an issue.
Still, just before I started digging I asked the Lord if He might see His way clear
to give me a special find in this short time. Like, a 20 cent piece. I ACTUALLY
said that, right out loud. LOL
I got this:


Right after I saw this, and I said Good one, Lord! LOL
An old saying came to mind, something about "not tempting the Lord". LOL

If you notice, Blingie & Fishy are sort of hanging back.
I think it's because I sort of mentioned that it was a gold coin.
(so I could sleep on the inside of my house tonight.
)Thanks for peeking!

Upvote
14









