Government against the Odyssey and Treasure Seekers again...!

Preserving cultural heritage is a front for wanting control, and jealously keeping anyone else from benefiting from a centuries-old industry. Welcome to the New World Order of gov't control. Where's William Wallace when you need him? Oh, that's us.

Preserving cultural heritage is a front for wanting control, and jealously keeping anyone else from benefiting from a centuries-old industry. Welcome to the New World Order of gov't control. Where's William Wallace when you need him? Oh, that's us.

Alba gu brath !!!

Yeah - looks like its a slow decay taking away the Land of the Free from the Home of the Brave. Really stinks...

Not only that, our lawmakers find every loophole to enrich themselves while in office:
Washington's open secret: Profitable PACs - CBS News

Don't worry, when anarchy sets in, my neighbors and me have a way to take our country back. Here is a pic of our last get-together:

PICT0003 (2).JPG

Salvor6,That's what I'm talking about!!!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back