GPS geocaching

shewter

Greenie
May 2, 2009
SE Arizona
Detector(s) used
Bounty hunter landstar,Whites GM3
Hiya LuckyDragon, I'm a geocacher also, been doing for bout a yr.I tink its a blast,just to get get outside and do something.Don't have any stories to tell, with my location and the areas I geocache in you would think I would see more wildlife around lol.I used to have an Ifinder also, not the expediton just a regular old Ifinder I finally upgraded to a delorme pn-20, got a premium membership at geocaching.com and now I'm paperless just download my pocket queries right on to my PN-20, makes it much easier.

Happy caching

Dave

OP
OP
LuckyDragon

LuckyDragon

Apr 6, 2004
Detector(s) used
White's XLT
I seen geocaching .com the hide and seek thing and you be surprised who hides goodies in your area.
Have you seen Icenrye's Geocaching Videozine? some the places he has looks interesting.

My gps device you put a MMD card in it of certain area load in the MMD
and it's a MP3 player and recorder

USTiger

Apr 30, 2006
Vancouver - WA
Detector(s) used
Ace 150
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I just started Geocaching yesterday via my Iphone 4... it is great and my 5 year old is loving it... she is getting more and more interested in Treasure hunting.

USTiger

TerryC

Gold Member
Jun 26, 2008
Yarnell, AZ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250 (2), Ace 300, Gold Bug 2, Tesoro Cortes, Garrett Sea Hunter, Whites TDI SL SE, Fisher Impulse 8, Minelab Monster 1000, Minelab CTX3030, Falcon MD20, Garrett Pro-pointer, Calvin Bunker digger.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I don't "geocache" but hear good things about it. The LEAST that you get by geocaching is a very good way to become good with a GPS. The other good points is topped by "people". Meeting people through a common purpose is the name of the game! TTC

naturalexplorer

Greenie
Feb 7, 2012
Saint Paul, MN
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It's kind of fun. It gives me a good reason to get out there in wooded areas. I bring my son and let him pick out a prize (and trade) in the larger caches.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread