@minerjosh gave you the perfect answer,,, as much as I’m a die hard Minelab user and own several of them, I also own an Axiom and it is a fantastic machine to dip your toe in the water to determine if this hobby is for you. On top of the performance improvements over the ATX, it’s going to hold its resale value a lot better than the ATX should you determine it’s not (the hobby for you). The instant discrimination at the push of a button (provided you have the correct type coil on it) can’t be beat…. I use to have a Garrett Infinium (similar age of technology) and there is no comparison. Buy the Axiom lite and you won’t regret it, great advice Josh!
Link to Axiom finding tiny nugget the first day I had it.. holding the camera in one hand, so please forgive the lousy retrieval technique. File is too large to embed, see link below to view.
View, organize, and share photos and videos with iCloud Photos on the web. Changes will sync across your devices with iCloud.
share.icloud.com